Phoenix Women’s Recovery Program
The Phoenix Program is for women wanting treatment and recovery.
We started it for pregnant and parenting women, but today it welcomes just about anyone more comfortable in a women-only program.
Like our other programs, Phoenix offers
• Individual Treatment Planning
• Treatment Support Groups
• Individual Counseling
• Education/Training Groups dealing with child development, a Parenting certificate course, HIV/AIDS, drug and alcohol use during pregnancy and breast feeding, nutrition and budgeting
• Discussion Groups specializing in co-dependency, relapse prevention, domestic violence
• In House Groups for stress reduction, co-occurring recovery, anger management
• Emergency Shelter services
• Community Referrals for mental health services, vocational training, literacy training, and medical services
• Transportation in the form of bus tickets to get to and from the program
Program hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:30am to 12:30pm and Friday from 10:00am to 11:30am.
We provide on-site childcare for children of Phoenix participants.
Call Nancy Rivera at (510) 792-4357 (HELP) to find out more.